.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Amazing Bear Lake

Just spent a great weekend at Bear Lake with my family.  Bear Lake is amazing. It is gorgeous, easy to get to, and generally not to crowded.
We did some wicked tubing - I say we, but I really mean they.  I don't tube, I take the pictures, enjoy the ride and watch the action.  My niece Lindsey and her husband Brian came with us. It was great fun.  This is Lindsey scissor kicking in the air.
Despite our best efforts, Jessica reigns supreme.  She couldn't be thrown off!  She is the champion.  I don't know how she does it, she was thrown back and forth and bucked around as if riding a bucking bronco.  She held on no matter what.
Yosh
John


Everyone loves the Sky Ski!
Thanks everyone for a great weekend!  Love you!





Lindsey
Kenzie







Rhett
Ri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...